Monday, April 2, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday
The sign of the crocus

I promised pictures from a foriegn garden but my memory card erred while away so all 100 pictures have vanished into digital thin air.

On a more positive note: She's here. Spring that is though I expect a bumpy start by the look's of the longterm forcast. For your amusement, bulb sprout identification 101:

Crocus:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daffodile:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tulip:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

2 comments:

kate said...

What can I say besides I am totally jealous that your bulbs are showing??

Our forecast is calling for snow ... after a few wonderfully warm days, our spring has stalled here.

I hope you had a good trip, even if you did lose all your pics. Darn ... I was looking forward to seeing them!

RUTH said...

It's so exciting when those first shoots start pushing through.